I can't wait until it's my birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More pictures!

This is Andy barking at something outside the window. He is always doing this. What is out there that is so interesting? A squirrel? the annoying yapper dog of the neighbor across the way? someone cutting the grass? or doing something in their yard? a fruit falling from a tree? a bird?

He's in "stance" mode when he's barking at something outside. Can you make out the saliva path he left on the window screen?

Okay, okay, I wrapped him up in blankets this time. But isn't he so cute?


Andy looks like a cat all curled up like that. I was trying to get a shot from the top to show that.

All wrapped up again...he doesn't seem to mind. He is still a happy dog!

Andy standing at my doorway. He wants me to chase him. He also just likes to stare sometimes. Whatever it is, doesn't he look mischievous?

Andy waiting at the window in my parents' house. He always sits there and "guards" the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment